Take your reMarkable, Supernote or Boox device to the next level with a planner configured specifically for your workflow.
Effortlessly manage and navigate between your tasks, schedule, notes, and projects.
Try it on your...
Makes full use of the Scribe's screen real estate and uses higher-contrast lines and textdotted demolined demo
Includes space in the top corner of every page for the rM's menu button. Left-handed mode also available!dotted demolined demo
Includes space at the top of every page for the Supernote menudotted demolined demo
Onyx Boox & other
A version with minimal device-specific adjustmentsdotted demolined demo
Your calendar is absolutely great! A game changer for me.
This is a great bit of development for a great device, thank you so much for your work. Very impressive.
Really love your planner. It’s the start of every day, and the page I leave my rM2 on when it goes to sleep.
It's turned my eink device from a somewhat cumbersome novelty gimmicky notepad, to a sleek and practical planner
I love my reMarkable 2 and these yearly planners make them even better!
It has been the difference maker in me selling/returning my reMarkable and keeping it!
4× Quarterly planning pagesLined or dotted pages for sketching out your goals for each month. Linked with each day and month in the quarter.
12× Month calendar pagesYour classic monthly calendar, with each cell linking to the corresponding Day page. Optionally include official holidays (hundreds of countries supported!)
53× Weekly task pagesChoose lined, dotted, or kanban pages. Linked bidirectionally with every day in the week.
365× Daily pages
The heart of the planner. One page for every day in the year, with:
- Dotted or lined layout
- Space for your top tasks
- Plenty of room for daily notes or a journal entry
- (optional) agenda on the right side to help wrangle your schedule
- (optional) Shaded working hours in the agenda
??× Meeting Notes
A convenient structured template for your meeting notes– available lined or dotted. Add as many collections as you need, so you can easily organize notes from different types of meetings.
??× Collection pages
This is what sets our planner apart. Customize which extra linked pages are included, to tailor it to your needs. Use these for:
- Projects & loose notes
- Habit & fitness trackers
- Book ratings & reviews
- ...anything else you want to organize and track
- What is this thing?
- The Hyperpaper Planner is a fully interlinked dayplanner designed for tablet devices, contained in a single pdf file. It offers a range of customizations so you can tailor it to your needs.
- Why this planner?
- There are quite a few solid options out there for pdf-based planners. The main reasons you might choose this one:
- Significant customizability and modularity. Create a planner with the features that matter to you, without extra stuff that gets in your way
- Consistent and intuitive navigation
- Support for national holidays in hundreds of countries
- Excellent support for bullet journalling
- Aesthetics – this is subjective, so take our demo files for a spin on your device
- Which devices does this support?
- The planner should work on any device that reads pdf files (and ideally, supports links). It's designed in particular for large-screened eInk tablets like:
- reMarkable 1 & 2
- Supernote (A5, A5X, A6, A6X)
- Onyx Boox – Max Lumi, Note Air, Nova Air, etc
- Fujitsu Quaderno (A4, A5)
- Kindle Scribe (when it's released!)
- How do I know how it'll work on my device?
- Try one of the free demo files on your tablet to see if it's right for you.
- How do I install it?
- The planner is just a pdf file, so you load it onto your tablet like you would any other pdf or ebook file. The steps vary depending on the device you're using
- How do I buy the full planner?
- Choose your planner options with our customization form
- Pay via Stripe
- Within 15 minutes, you'll receive an email with your custom built pdf file