Get organized for 2022
The Hyperpaper Planner is sleek, customizable, and designed specifically for reMarkable, Supernote, and Onyx Boox tablets. It helps you wrangle all the parts of your life in one place.
2× Year calendar pagesFully linked calendar pages for 2022 and 2023
4× Quarterly planning pagesLined or dotted pages for sketching out your goals for each month. Linked with each day and month in the quarter.
12× Month calendar pagesYour classic monthly calendar, with each day cell linking to the corresponding Day page. Can optionally include official holidays (8 countries supported and growing)
53× Weekly task pagesCan be lined, dotted, or kanban pages. Linked bidirectionally with every day in the week.
365× Daily pages
The heart of the planner. One page for every day in the year, with:
- Dotted or lined layout
- Space for your top tasks
- Plenty of room for daily notes or a journal entry
- An agenda on the right side to help wrangle your schedule
- Shaded working hours in the agenda (optional, and you can customize days and times)
??× Collection pages
This is what sets our planner apart. Customize which extra linked pages are included, to tailor it to your needs. You can use these for:
- Meeting Notes
- Fitness trackers
- Book ratings & reviews
- ...anything else you want to organize and track
Awesome work, this pdf has inspired me to use my RM2 again. Thank you.
This is a great bit of development for a great device, thank you so much for your work. Very impressive.
Just kudos, this is fabulous, so glad I stumbled upon it
This is amazing!
Your calendar is absolutely great! A game changer for me.
I’ve loved using the prototype and it has made my Remarkable even more conducive to my work flow.
- What is this thing?
- The Hyperpaper Planner is a fully interlinked dayplanner designed for tablet devices, contained in a single pdf file. It offers a range of customizations so you can tailor it to your needs.
- Which devices does this support?
- The planner should work on any device that reads pdf files (and ideally, supports links). It's designed in particular for large-screened eInk tablets like:
- reMarkable 1 & 2
- Boox Max Lumi
- How do I know how it'll work on my device?
- Download the free late-2021 version, and try it out on your tablet to see if it's right for you.
- How do I install it?
- The planner is just a pdf file, so you load it onto your tablet like you would any other pdf or ebook file. The steps vary depending on the device you're using
- What happens when I order the full 2022 planner?
- Currently there are a few steps (working on streamlining it!):
- Pay via Stripe
- After payment, you'll get a link to a form where you can customize your planner
- Within 24 hours, you'll receive an email with your custom built pdf file