Take your reMarkable, Supernote or Boox device to the next level with a planner configured specifically for your workflow.
Effortlessly manage and navigate between your tasks, schedule, notes, and projects.
4× Quarterly planning pagesLined or dotted pages for sketching out your goals for each month. Linked with each day and month in the quarter.
12× Month calendar pagesYour classic monthly calendar, with each cell linking to the corresponding Day page. Optionally include official holidays (hundreds of countries supported!)
53× Weekly task pagesChoose lined, dotted, or kanban pages. Linked bidirectionally with every day in the week.
365× Daily pages
The heart of the planner. One page for every day in the year, with:
- Dotted or lined layout
- Space for your top tasks
- Plenty of room for daily notes or a journal entry
- (optional) agenda on the right side to help wrangle your schedule
- (optional) Shaded working hours in the agenda
??× Meeting Notes
A convenient structured template for your meeting notes– available lined or dotted. Add as many collections as you need, so you can easily organize notes from different types of meetings.
??× Collection pages
This is what sets our planner apart. Customize which extra linked pages are included, to tailor it to your needs. Use these for:
- Projects & loose notes
- Habit & fitness trackers
- Book ratings & reviews
- ...anything else you want to organize and track
Awesome work, this pdf has inspired me to use my rM2 again. Thank you.
Your calendar is absolutely great! A game changer for me.
This is a great bit of development for a great device, thank you so much for your work. Very impressive.
Really love your planner. It’s the start of every day, and the page I leave my rM2 on when it goes to sleep.
I love my reMarkable 2 and these yearly planners make them even better!!
It has been the difference maker in me selling/returning my reMarkable and keeping it!
Try it on your...
Includes space in the top corner of every page for the rM's menu button. Left-handed mode also available!dotted demo lined demo
Includes space at the top of every page for the Supernote menudotted demo lined demo
Onyx Boox & other devices
Includes space at the top-right of every page for the bookmark buttondotted demo lined demo
- What is this thing?
- The Hyperpaper Planner is a fully interlinked dayplanner designed for tablet devices, contained in a single pdf file. It offers a range of customizations so you can tailor it to your needs.
- Why this planner?
- There are quite a few solid options out there for pdf-based planners. The main reasons you might choose this one:
- Significant customizability and modularity. Create a planner with the features that matter to you, without extra stuff that gets in your way
- Consistent and intuitive navigation
- Support for national holidays in hundreds of countries
- Excellent support for bullet journalling
- Aesthetics – this is subjective, so take our demo files for a spin on your device
- Which devices does this support?
- The planner should work on any device that reads pdf files (and ideally, supports links). It's designed in particular for large-screened eInk tablets like:
- reMarkable 1 & 2
- Supernote (A5, A5X, A6, A6X)
- Onyx Boox – Max Lumi, Note Air, Nova Air, etc
- Fujitsu Quaderno (A4, A5)
- How do I know how it'll work on my device?
- Try one of the free demo files on your tablet to see if it's right for you.
- How do I install it?
- The planner is just a pdf file, so you load it onto your tablet like you would any other pdf or ebook file. The steps vary depending on the device you're using
- How do I buy the full planner?
- Choose your planner options with our customization form
- Pay via Stripe
- Within 24 hours, you'll receive an email with your custom built pdf file