Ok #Remarkable users, this is an AMAZING upgrade! It’s a custom generated PDF for your eink device that turns it into a HYPERLINKED planner! Almost a full app inside a single 600+ page PDF! I’m kicking myself I didn’t think of it
Supernote Planner and Calendar
Take your Supernote to the next level with a planner and calendar configured specifically for your workflow.
Effortlessly manage and navigate your tasks, schedule, notes, and projects.
Why this planner?
- 👨🎨 Designed to work with the Supernote's screen contrast and UI
- 🔗 Thoughtful pdf linking system for effortless navigation
- 🎨 Customizable for your needs – no fluff or bloat
- 📣 Available in 🇬🇧English, 🇫🇷Français, 🇩🇪Deutsch, 🇪🇸Español
- 🌍 Holiday support for over 100 countries
- 🗓 Sunday or Monday week start
- 📅 Flexible starting month. When to begin? Choose now, next month, or January
- 🤯 Over a dozen templates to choose from for your Custom Collections
Try it for free
The best way to see if the planner is right for you is to try it on your tablet. The following 2-month demo files are available to help you evaluate it.
TrackersAdd one (or more!) monthly trackers to keep on top of your habits, exercise, or whatever else is important to you. Available in multiple styles, and of course, fully linked for easy access.
Day pagesThe heart of the planner. Choose 1-3 pages for every day of the year. Choose a lined or dotted template, with an optional agenda sidebar
Weekly planningGet a bird's eye view of your week. Not a fan of this layout? Choose lined, dotted, or kanban templates for your weekly pages instead. Linked bidirectionally with every day in the week.
Month calendarsYour classic monthly calendar, with each cell linking to the corresponding Day page. Optionally include official holidays (hundreds of countries supported!)
Quarterly planningLined or dotted pages for sketching out your goals for each month. Linked with each day and month in the quarter.
Year calendarsFully linked calendar pages for the current and next year
Index PageThe first page of the planner acts as a home base, with links to every section of the pdf. You can get here from any page in the planner, so navigating is a breeze. Optionally add a cover image to this page to put your stamp on it.
An excellent pdf planner that includes many well thought out sections and in-app navigations – and that level of structure makes up for the Scribe's very basic navigation and organizational tools
@remarkablepaper + @Hyperpaper_ has been the GOAT combo for me. I was a Full Focus Planner user for a few years but this (to my surprise) is the best one yet. Everything you want, customized.
I happened upon your site in the beginning of my epaper planner odyssey and could have stopped there. I ended up with a few lesser versions and ultimately came back to buy yours and am so pleased with the entire experience.
Absolutely fantastic ... It's such a great product and idea
Yours is easily the best of the pdf tablet planners that I have seen… and I have tried several
How to get yours
- Create your planner with the custom order form
- Pay securely ($19) with Stripe
- Wait 5-10 minutes while your custom planner is built
- You'll receive your planner via email (as a pdf attachment)
- Upload the pdf to your tablet and enjoy!
What is this thing?
Why this planner?
- Significant customizability and modularity. Create a planner with the features that matter to you, without extra stuff that gets in your way
- Consistent and intuitive navigation
- Support for national holidays in hundreds of countries
- Excellent support for bullet journalling
- Aesthetics – this is subjective, so take our demo files for a spin on your device
Which devices does this support?
- reMarkable 1 & 2
- Kindle Scribe
- Supernote (A5, A5X, A6, A6X)
- Onyx Boox – Tab Ultra C, Tab X, Max Lumi, Nova Air, etc
- Fujitsu Quaderno (A4, A5)